Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment
Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL), a Schedule- ‘A’ Maharatna CPSE, is the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Metallurgical Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation and Non-conventional Energy. The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed education, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure for Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd(BHEL) Recruitment is mentioned below:
Vacancy: Engineer Trainee Requirement in Engineering Disciplines Position – 200 Nos.
Vacancies of Executive Trainees as indicated against each post below:
For the above disciplines of Engineering (i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Metallurgy) candidates
with Engineering Degree in other disciplines considered equivalent by BHEL as below may also apply.
For the BHEL Discipline
|Disciplines of Engineering considered by BHEL
for position of Engineer Trainee
|Mechanical||ME||1. Industrial and Production Engineering
2. Industrial Engineering
3. Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering
4. Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering
6. Manufacturing Process and Automation
7. Power Plant Engineering
8. Production Engineering
9. Production and Industrial Engineering
10. Thermal Engineering
11. Manufacturing Technology
12. Power Engineering
|Electrical||EE||1. Electrical & Electronics
2. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control
3. High Voltage Engg.
4. Power Systems & High Voltage Engg
5. Electrical Machine
6. Electronics & Power
7. Power Electronics
8. Power Plant Engineering.
9. Energy Engineering
10. Power Engineering
|Electronics||EC||1. Electronics & Telecommunication
3. Electronics & Instrumentation
4. Electronics & Power
5. Electronics Design & Technology
6. Electronics & Biomedical
7. Applied Electronics
8. Power Electronics
9. Electronics & Communication
10. Electrical & Electronics
11. Industrial Electronics
13. Electronics & Control
14. Control & Instrumentation
|Metallurgy||MT||1. Metallurgical Engineering
2. Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
3. Materials Engineering
4. Extractive Metallurgy
5. Foundry Technology
6. Process Metallurgy
Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
Percentage of Marks:
General and OBC (NCL) category have secured minimum 65% marks in aggregate and candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category have secured minimum 60% marks in aggregate up to the last semester/ year examination at the time of applying.
Age as on 01/09/2015
- General Candidates : Maximum 27 years for B.TECH and 29 years for two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management
- Upper age limit is relaxable for candidates belonging to the following categories as under:-
SC/ST: – by 5 years
OBC (NCL): – by 3 years
- For PH candidates: Reservation for PH candidates will be in accordance with Government directives is this regard.
- No upper age limit for Departmental candidates.
- Not mentioned
Based on the GATE-2016 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:3 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 20 % relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Written Test (GATE-2016) Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 04-01-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 01-02-2016
How to Apply?
Candidates should have their GATE 2016 Registration Number for applying to BHEL. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2016 admit card. Eligible candidates may apply online.After submitting the application ONLINE, a unique Acknowledgement Number will be allotted to the candidate and he/she will then be required to download the acknowledgement slip. On downloading, Candidates will get two copies of acknowledgement slip and one copy of address to which acknowledgement slip is to be sent.
Retain the Applicant copy of Acknowledgement Slip for future reference and send the BHEL copy with photograph same as used in GATE-2016 Application form) pasted on the slip along with BHEL Challan copy, if applicable and self-attested documents as below:
- 1. X th Class Certificate (as DOB Proof)
- 2. Category Certificate(If Applicable)
- 3. PH Certificate(If Applicable)
- 4. ExSM/ J&K Domicile Certificate(If Applicable)
- The above documents are to be sent to the address as given in the address slip i.e
Sr. DGM (HRM)
BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED
BOILER AUXILIARIES PLANT,
RANIPET – 632 401
|IES 2017 Detail Information and Guidance||GATE 2017 Detail Information and Guidance||PSUs 2017 Detail Information and Guidance|