CCMT Application Form 2018
The candidates had to fill out and submit CCMT application form 2018. While filling the online CCMT 2018 application form, the candidates had to submit their correct personal and academic information. The eligibility of the candidates had to be checked after submission of the application form of CCMT 2018. Only the eligible candidates were able to advance to the payment and choice filling process. The selection of choices had to be done as per the preference of the candidates.
The last date for registration was May 10, 2018 (11.59 pm). The application form will be available till July 16, 2018.
National Institute of Technology, Delhi has started the registration and choice filling for National Spot Round of CCMT 2018. Eligible candidates who register will be allotted seats in the National Spot Round. The regular application form of CCMT 2018 was available from April 3.
Admissions through CCMT are done on the basis of GATE scores. Read the full article for more detailed information about CCMT application form 2018.
Important Dates of CCMT 2018
|S. no.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||Registration and Choice Filling||April 3, 2018|
|2||Final Date for Registration and Payment of Fees||May 10, 2018
|3||Choice Locking||May 8 to 14, 2018|
|4||Final Date for Choice Filling||May 14, 2018|
|5||Start of Registrations for National Spot Round||July 4, 2018|
|6||End of Registrations for National Spot Round||July 16, 2018|
Before filling the application form of CCMT 2018, candidates must keep all the required documents. The following documents had to keep ready by the candidates
- GATE Score
- Card Qualifying Degree Mark Sheet which has information about cumulative marks
- Category Certificate
- Details regarding the bank of the candidates
How to Apply
- The candidates had to first register to fill CCMT applicable form 2018.
- The candidates had to fill out the application form thoroughly.
- After filling the application form of CCMT 2018, scan and upload the GATE scorecard. The file size of the GATE score card between 50 KB to 200 KB and format should have been GIF/PNG/JPG/JPEG/BMP.
- The password had to be generated and confirmed by the candidates after uploading the GATE scorecard. After that, the candidates had to click on the “Final Submit” button.
- After submitting the CCMT 2018 application form the candidates had to pay the application fees.
|S.no.||Category||Application Fees (in Rs.)|
- Finally, the candidates had to select their preferred choices of colleges and courses from the list of available options. No changes could be done after locking of choices. The candidates were required to take a print out of the filled choices for future use.
Note: – To Apply online Click Here