CCMT Allotment – Round 1, Round 2, Round 3 of 2019
There shall be three rounds of seat allotment in CCMT 2019, followed by Internal Sliding and then by National Spot Round (NSR).
1. Round 1 of Allotment
The seat allotment will be made as per the choices of the students and their GATE scores. The allotment result will be displayed on the CCMT website http://ccmt.nic.in. Candidates can view the seat allotment result through their login id. No separate allotment letters will be sent to the individual candidate.
The candidate who got a seat allotted during Round 1 should pay Rs.20,000/- as Seat Acceptance Fee from own computer through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI) and then report to any one of the RC of their choice during the period mentioned in the Schedule (Section 5.7), failing which her/his seat allotment shall automatically stand cancelled and she/he will not be considered for the subsequent rounds of allotment. The seat will be confirmed only after verification of the original documents (as mentioned in Section 6.4.1) and the payment of Seat Acceptance Fee. After the verification process is over at the RC, the students will be issued a DVC signed by the RC officials.
The allotted seat stands cancelled, if the candidate fails to report at the RC within the stipulated period, and such candidates will not be considered in subsequent rounds. The seats thus falling vacant will be considered for allotment in the subsequent rounds.
2. Round 2 of Allotment
There is no fresh registration and choice filling in this round. Candidates eligible for seat allotment in Round- 2 fall into any one of the following groups:
- ♦ Group–I: Registered candidates who did not get any seat allotment in Round 1.
- ♦ Group-II: Registered candidates who were allotted seats in Round 1 and reported at the RC, but their allotted seats were cancelled due to non-fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- ♦ Group–III: Registered candidates, who were allotted seats in Round1, reported at the RC and specified the ‘willingness’ for the subsequent rounds of counseling.
- ♦ Group–IV: Candidates, who were allotted seats in Round 1, reported at the RC and specified willingness as Freezing. Their allotted seat will be retained in the same category or moved to the up-graded category.
Candidates Not Eligible for seat allotment in Round 2 falls into any one of the following groups:
- ♦ Not reported at the RC after seat allotment in Round 1
- ♦ Reported at the RC & Withdrawn from counseling process
- ♦ Became not eligible due to non-conformity of documents
3. Round 3 of Allotment
Business Rules for Eligible candidates and Not Eligible candidates for Round 3 of counseling will be same as described in the Round 2 of counseling.
Fresh allottee of Round 3 will report to any RC during the specified period for completion of Admission formalities. Reporting procedure will remain same as described in the earlier section. All reported candidates of Round 1, 2 and 3 will finally pay the Seat Confirmation Fee Rs. 10,000/- online through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI), failing which their allotment will be cancelled and will not be considered for Internal Sliding .
4. National Spot Round (NSR) of Allotment
Eligibility for NSR
- ♦ All eligible candidates, except those who have been considered in Internal Sliding
- ♦ All eligible candidates who did not register earlier
Vacancy for NSR
- ♦ The vacancies would include those available in all Participating Institutions after Internal Sliding.
Outline of NSR of Counseling Process
All eligible candidates who desire to participate in the NSR should login to CCMT portal and complete the following activities from any place of convenience.
- ♦ Online Registration process is similar to the earlier registration
- ♦ Online Payment of NSR fee of Rs. 42,000/- for OC/OBC (Rs.40,000/- NSR Participation fee + Rs.2,000/- Registration fee) or Rs 11,500/- for SC/ST/PwD (Rs.10,000/- NSR Participation fee + Rs.1,500/- Registration fee) through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or eChallan at any branch of SBI)
- ♦ Online choice filling and locking of choices from anywhere
- ♦ Printing of locked choices