CCMT Spot Round Counselling – Spot Admission in NIT 2017
car quotes, mesothelioma, saries,women dress shoes, dating sites, health insurance, online colleges, health, criminal law
CCMT Spot Admission 2017
- A National Spot Round (NSR) will be conducted after Internal Sliding by CCMT. Following candidates are eligible for NSR:
- All eligible candidates, except those who have been considered in Internal Sliding
- All eligible candidates who did not register during main counseling are also permitted for spot round.
- Vacant seats for NSR will be displayed on the CCMT website as per the schedule given in Section 5.7. Candidates willing to participate in NSR should register by paying NSR Fee of Rs.42,000/- for OC/OB (Rs. 40,000/- NSR Participation fee + Rs.2000/- Registration fee) or Rs.11,500/- for SC/ST/PwD (Rs. 10,000/- NSR Participation fee + Rs. 1500/- Registration fee) using their own computers through SBI MOPS (i.e., Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card or e-Challan at any branch of SBI)and enter the choices from the vacant seats. The Registration fee is non-refundable and would not be adjusted towards any other fee.
- Candidates are advised first to check their eligibility for various programmes very carefully.
- All eligible candidates for NSR will have to register and fill their choices ONLINE during the specified period given in the Schedule (Section 5.7) on CCMT website http://ccmt.nic.in to become eligible for seat allotment.
- All candidates must carefully enter the correct and verifiable personal information during online registration.
- Candidates must read carefully all terms & conditions before clicking on the “I agree” check box.
- During the choice filling period, the candidates are free to change, reorder, delete and add their choices of programmes / Institutes as per their preference, till they lock their choices or till the last date of choice filling.
- Candidate must ensure themselves that they are fully eligible and satisfy the special eligibility conditions (given in http://ccmt.nic.in
- Special Eligibility Conditions) for a particular programme before filling up that programme in the list of preferred choices. CCMT/allotted Institute is not Page 11 responsible for cancellation of their seat allotment/admission due to non fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- All the candidates must lock their final choices by 23.59 hrs of July 8, 2016 (Friday).
- Candidates will not be able to unlock their choices once these are locked.
- If candidates fail to explicitly lock their choices by 23.59 hrs of July 8, 2016 (Friday), their last saved choices will be automatically locked. Candidates are therefore strongly advised to lock their choices themselves. Candidates who have not filled even one choice would lose their chance to get admission as their applications would not be processed further.
- Candidates must take printout of their registration form and locked choices. This printout, which also mentions the terms and conditions agreed by the candidates, has to be signed and submitted at the time of reporting for final admission to the respective Institutes as per the schedule given in Section 5.7
- Registered candidates who do not fill any choice or fail to save them cannot be considered for seat allotment and admission.
- If the information submitted by any candidate is found to be fraudulent, incorrect or untrue at any stage (even after provisional admission), the seat allotted (if any) will be cancelled without any further reference. Moreover, such candidate may no longer be considered eligible for admission and will also be liable for legal action.
- All the above steps are mandatory in order to participate in spot round even for those candidates who have already registered and submitted choices in the previous rounds. Earlier registration and filled choices now becomes null and void.
- Only those candidates who have successfully registered after paying NSR fee, filled and locked the choices will be considered for National Spot Round of seat allotment.
- Seat Allotment rules will be the same as that of earlier Rounds.
- After the seat allotment, the result will be published on the CCMT portal. Candidate can download the Provisional Seat Allotment Letter and report to the allotted Institute. Candidates are advised to report to the allotted Institute with the Provisional Seat Allotment Letter and all other relevant certificates/documents in original (as mentioned in Section 6.4.1) for admission.
- Once seat is allotted, there will be no REFUND of NSR Participation Fee. If seat is not allotted, NSR Participation fee will be refunded by CCMT Headquarters later on.