The online application for GATE 2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) has start from Thursday, 1 September. The closing date to put up the form is 4 October. GATE 2017 exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee. GATE 2017 is an online examination which will be held on 4th and 5th February 2017 and 11th and 12th February 2017.
GATE scores are used for admission to courses that include M. Tech, M.E and direct Ph.D in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Science programmes by means of various technical and scientific institutes in India. GATE 2017 score card will be valid for the following three years, i.e., till 2020. The exam is also held for candidates in international locations inclusive of Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Use of Score Card:
- The score is utilized for admissions to postgraduate projects (e.g., M. E., M. Tech, direct Ph.D.) in halfway supported Indian organizations of advanced education (i.e., foundations which are furnished with monetary help by MHRD and other Government offices).
- A substantial GATE score is vital for acquiring budgetary help ( financial assistance) in Master’s projects and direct Doctoral projects in Engineering/Technology/Architecture, and Doctoral projects in significant branches of Science in Institutes bolstered by the MHRD or other Government organizations.
- The score is additionally utilized by some Public and Private Sector Undertakings (National/State Public Sector Undertakings) for job forms. Direct enrollment to Group A level posts i.e., Senior Field Office (SFO Tele), Senior Research Officer (SRO) (Crypto) and SRO(S&T) in Cabinet Secretariat is presently being done on the premise of GATE scores.
GATE 2017 application fee is Rs 1,500 for the candidates of General category , Rs 750 for women / SC/ST/PwD category candidates and $50 for international candidates.
Apply GATE 2017
Only online application is allowed for GATE 2017. Steps to apply for GATE Application:
- At first you need to have an active email id which lasted minimum one year with a authentic mobile number. So that you will get easily GATE Enrollment ID.
- After getting Enrollment ID through Email and put Enrollment ID to login page with your own created Password.
- You have to accept the declaration with click in the check box.
- Now fill your Personal Details, Communication Details, Qualifying Degree Details, and Upload Documents (Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression).
- If you are appearing student then you should upload Provisional certificate(letter) from Principal/HOD.
- After filling all these information you need precede to make you payments through Net-banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card.
Click Here for Important Dates of GATE 2017
Best wishes Ignited Engineers
|IES 2017 Detail Information and Guidance||GATE 2017 Detail Information and Guidance||PSUs 2017 Detail Information and Guidance|