GATE 2019 Registration Date
[su_quote] GATE 2019 registration last date, GATE full form, Online GATE application form 2019, GATE form 2019, GATE 2019 last date for apply, GATE 2019 online form, GATE 2019 apply online, GATE form last date, GATE application last date, how to apply for GATE exam, GATE 2019 online application, GATE form fees, GATE form fill up, GATE application fee, GATE exam online form, GATE 2019 Registration – GATE Application Form 2019 [/su_quote]
GATE 2019 Registration Form
The online GATE Application Form 2019 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) has started on, 1 September 2018. The closing date to put up the form is 21 September 2018. GATE 2019 exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras. GATE 2019 is an online examination which will be held on the February 2019.
Documents/Details Required for GATE 2019
Keep the following documents ready before filling the application form.
- Scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/Voter ID/College ID/Employee Identification Card/Notarized Affidavit with Photo, Signature, Date of Birth and Residential Address).
- The identity proof required by foreign students is Passport/Government Issued ID/College ID/Employee ID.
- Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Course Completion Certificate (Candidates who have completed their graduation in 2019 or earlier)
- Copy of Mark Sheet of the fifth or sixth or seventh semester as the case may be (Candidates who are in their final year).
- Final year students will also have to submit their Provisional Certificate Letter as per format issued by the Home of Institute/Dean/Registrar/Head of Department.
- Candidates in final year of AMIE will have to keep ready their mark sheet for Section A of AMIE in case of professional equivalent qualifications.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) as per given format
- Disability or PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates who were pursuing a higher degree or masters had to submit the qualifying degree certificate or provisional one.
- Candidates with backlogs had to upload a copy of any of the mark sheet of the final year issued by the institute where they are studying.
How to Apply
- Candidates can fill the application form through GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
- The online application process has been started from Saturday, 1 September 2018.
- The last date to submit the application will be the 21 September 2018.
- Candidates must enter their personal and educational details correctly.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature must be uploaded in the specified format.
- All the applicants are advised to keep safe their GOAPS Enrollment ID and Password for further use.
The only online application is allowed for GATE 2019. Steps to apply for GATE Application:
- At first, you need to have an active email id which lasted a minimum one year with an authentic mobile number. So that you will get easily GATE Enrollment ID.
- After getting Enrollment ID through Email and put Enrollment ID on the login page with your own created Password.
- You have to accept the declaration with a click in the checkbox.
- Now fill your Personal Details, Communication Details, Qualifying Degree Details, and Upload Documents (Photograph, Signature, Thumb Impression).
- If you are appearing student then you should upload Provisional certificate(letter) from Principal/HOD.
- After filling all these information you need proceed to make your payments through Net-banking/ Debit Card/ Credit card.
1. Data Requirement for Application Filling: The following data will be required while filling the form at GOAPS.
(a) Personal information (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.). 13
(b) Address for Communication (including PIN code),
(c) Eligibility degree details
(d) College address, PIN code of college,
(e) GATE paper, choice of GATE examination cities,
(f) High quality image of your photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Section 22.214.171.124, along with what type of photograph is accepted (Section 126.96.36.199).
(g) Good quality image of your signature conforming to the requirements specified in Section 188.8.131.52.
(h) Scanned copy of Degree Certificate or Certificate from Principal/HODs in pdf format. i) Scanned copy of Category/PwD Certificate (if applicable) in pdf format. j) Details of a valid ID Proof that you will carry to the examination hall. k) Your net-banking details.
2. Application Filling: The GOAPS allows you to enter data, “Save” partially filled a form, “Logout”, and resume filling in by logging in again. The GOAPS portal is self-explanatory and user-friendly. Online help about using GOAPS is also available.
3. Before you make the payment, you will be shown a “Preview” of your application, where you have to carefully check for any errors.
4. Once you press “Confirm and Final Submit” button, no further changes to the application can be made by you.
5. For online payment follow the instructions given in Section 4.4.3 for payment options.
6. Problems in Login into GOAPS –In case of forgotten user ID or password, follow instructions on the GOPAS portal to retrieve them.
Application Fee Payment Options
The application fee and various payment options are shown in the following Table. The application fee is non-refundable. All charges given below are in Indian Rupees.
Table: Application fee and Payment Options
|Candidate Category||Mode||Application Fee in Rs|
|Women candidates||Online Net Banking||750|
|SC/ST/PWD candidates||Online Net Banking||750|
|All other candidates||Online Net Banking||1500|
GATE scores are used for admission to courses that include M. Tech, M.E and direct Ph.D. in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Science programs by means of various technical and scientific institutes in India. GATE 2019 score card will be valid for the following three years. The exam is also held for candidates in international locations inclusive of Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, and United Arab Emirates (UAE). Examinations for all the papers will be conducted as Computer Based Tests only. For some of the papers, the examination will be conducted in multiple sessions.
GATE 2019 Registration – GATE Application Form 2019
GATE 2019 Registration – GATE Application Form 2019, GATE 2019 Registration – GATE Application Form 2019, GATE 2019 Registration – GATE Application Form 2019