BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017
car quotes, mesothelioma, saries,women dress shoes, dating sites, health insurance, online colleges, health, criminal law
BPCL Recruitment Through GATE 2017
BPSL announced notification regarding post for Management Trainees/Graduate Engineering Training. The candidate who applied for GATE 2017 can also apply for the post in BPCl.
1. About BPCL
BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector, engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and also in exploration of Oil / Gas. The BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue from Operations of Rs. 2,19,253.07 crores for the year 2015-16. BPCL is looking for young, energetic and ambitious Graduate Engineers in the field of ‘Mechanical & Chemical Engineering’ for the post of ‘Management Trainee’. Mechanical & Chemical Engineers desirous of pursuing a career with BPCL are required to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2017.
The eligibility criteria with respect to prescribed educational qualifications, percentage of marks, age etc. and the procedure for application are mentioned below:
2. Important dates:
| Sl. No
|| Opening for online submission of applications with GATE 2017 Registration number
|| 6 th January 2017
|| Last date of submission of online application
|| 3rd February 2017
3. Educational qualifications
- Full time, B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) through AICTE/UGC approved Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply.
- Candidates with Integrated Courses or courses with 5 year or more course duration would not be eligible to apply for the position.
4. Eligible Branch/ Specialization
- Mechanical Engineering (B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg))
- Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology (B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engg))
Note: Candidates with any other degree other than those mentioned above are not eligible to apply against any of the aforementioned disciplines, Eg: Specializations such as Automation / Production / Mechatronics / Manufacturing / Industrial / Electronics Engg. Etc
5. Percentage of Marks
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer/NCL) categories should have secured minimum 60% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
- The applicable minimum percentage of marks for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) /Persons With Disability (PWD) candidates is 50%.
- Candidates in the final year of engineering belonging to General and OBC (NCL) categories should have secured minimum 60% marks( in aggregate upto last semester), relaxable to 50% for SC/ST/ PWD candidates.
6. Age as on 1.6.2017
- General Candidates : Maximum 25 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 28 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 30 years
- PWDs with degree of disability 40% or above : Age relaxation of up to 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.1989 : Age relaxation of up to 5 years
- Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs & SSCOs, subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfillment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India): Age relaxation of up to 5 years
- Candidates selected as “Management Trainee” would be normally placed in Job Group “A”, with a basic salary of Rs. 24,900/- (Scale of Pay Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500). In addition, Dearness Allowance (DA) based on IDA pattern is payable. House Rent Assistance, if applicable will vary based on the class of city of posting.
- The total emoluments at entry level for Management Trainees are presently Rs. 10.5 Lakhs per annum (approx. cost to company).
- This includes 50% of Basic Pay as Perks & Allowances, Performance Related Pay & 30% of Basic plus DA as superannuation benefits (Provident Fund, Gratuity & New Pension Scheme). Our perquisites include housing / vehicle loan facilities, medical reimbursement for self / dependent family members, LFA, Holiday home facility, Group Savings Linked Insurance Scheme etc.
- The CTC mentioned above is due for an upward revision in 2017, effective from 01.01.2017
8. Selection Process:
♦ Step 1: Shortlisting based on GATE-2017 Scores in Mechanical & Chemical Disciplines
♦ Step 2: Group Discussions / Alternate selection methodology
♦ Step 3: Personal Interviews
♦ Step 4: Final Selection Based on Medical Fitness in Pre -Employment Medical Examination.
9. How to Apply?
- Graduate engineers from the following disciplines desirous of taking up a career with BPCL are required to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017.
- Register by Clicking here after obtaining GATE 2017 registration number from 6th January 2017 to 3rd February 2017. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2017 admit card which can only be downloaded from the GATE organizing website.
- After successful submission of Application, unique Application ID would be generated along with the completed form.
- Appear for GATE – 2017 scheduled on February 4 – 5, 2017 & February 11 – 12, 2017
These exclusions are only indicative and not exhaustive
For the Complete list of PSUs recruiting through GATE 2017 Click here