NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018
NFL Recruitment 2018 for Engineers
NFL intends to recruit Management Trainees (MTs) in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Civil, Materials and Computers/IT disciplines using scores of GATE-2018 examination. Candidates desirous of seeking employment should appear in the GATE-2018 examination. Candidates should note that the NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018 of MTs shall be done for employment in NFL and/or its Joint Venture M/s Ramagundam Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited, as per requirement, in any or all above-mentioned disciplines. Further details will be uploaded in the “Careers” section on our website: www.nationalfertilizers.com from time to time.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment through GATE full details are available under:
Organization: National Fertilizers Limited (NFL)
Position: Management Trainees in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science/ IT
- Civil Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018
- Candidates must have passed full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology
- They must have obtained a minimum of 60% marks (50% for SC, ST) in their qualifying exam. The marks considered will be calculated by taking the average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weight-age given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University.
- The eligible disciplines along with the GATE paper to appear for is mentioned in the table below
GATE 2018 Paper
|Posts||Eligible Disciplines||GATE Exam Paper Code|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engineering||EE|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Chemical Engineering||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|Computer Science/ IT||Computer Science/ IT/ MCA||CS|
|Civil Engineering||Civil Engineering||CE|
- The upper age limit is 27 years as on January 1, 2018
- Candidates born on or before January 1, 1992, need not apply.
- Candidates with MCA qualification must not be older than 29 years as on January 1, 2018
- Relaxation in Upper Age limit for reserved category students will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee: Rs 500 for Gen/OBC candidates to be paid online. SC/ST and PWD candidates need not pay the fee.
Selection process for NFL Jobs through GATE 2018
|1||GATE Scores (rounded of to 02 decimal places)||80%|
Training: Selected candidates will have to undergo one-year training before being absorbed as Engineers / Officers
Salary & Emoluments: Candidates will be placed in the pay scale of 16400-3%-40500 with a basic pay of Rs. 16400/- during the initial one-year training. After successful completion of the probation, candidates will be absorbed as Engineers / Officers in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-3%- 40500 with a basic pay of Rs. 16900/.
Service Bond: Candidates who are selected must execute a service agreement bond of Rs. 80,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- for SC, ST and PWDs candidates) to serve the company for at least 3 years after successful completion of the training
Important Dates for NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018
|1||GATE 2018 Answer Key||February 27, 2018|
|2||GATE 2018 Result||March 27, 2018|
|3||Start of NFL Application Form||January 15, 2018|
|4||Last Date to Apply Online||February 9, 2018|
|5||Date of Interview||March 2018|
NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018 Offical RecruitmentNFL Recruitment through GATE 2018
NFL Recruitment through GATE 2018