Recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE 2017/2016/2015
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is looking for committed, promising and passionate young Graduate Engineers with the brilliant academic career to join the organization as Assistant Engineer in the disciplines of Recruitment of Graduate Engineers through GATE 2017/2016/2015
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Signal & Telecommunication Engineering.
Applicants have to apply ONLINE only, the facility will remain open up to 23.59 hrs of 13/08/2017.
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate taking average of all the Semesters/Years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/ University. No rounding off will be done and no weight age will be given to any particular semester or year).
2. AGE Limit:
- Upper Age limit is 25 years as on 01/01/2018.
3. Examination fees:
- Demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA & CAO/KRCL and payable at Navi Mumbai. The examination fee is non-refundable.
- No Examination fee for SC/ST candidates.
4. SELECTION PROCESS
- KRCL will be utilizing valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- scores for recruitment of Assistant Engineers in the above disciplines. Only GATE-2017, 2016, 2015 scores are valid for this recruitment process.
- Based on the valid GATE scores as mentioned above to the extent of ten times of the notified vacancy, sorted in the order of merit, based on the best of the valid GATE score shall be called for further selection process.
- The candidates shall be subjected to Group Discussion Presentation and Personal Interview.
- The weightage of marks on a scale of 100 are GATE score-75%, Group Discussion-5%, Presentation-5%, Personal Interview-15%. Minimum overall qualifying final mark is 60%.
5. HOW TO APPLY
- The candidates shall apply Online through KRCL website (www.konkanrailway.com) by 23:59 hrs of 13.08.2017.
- Candidates should click on the online application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information.