IES Admit Card 2019
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is going to conduct the entrance test for selection of Indian Engineering Service (IES). Candidates who have applied online for the Engineering Service Examination will be provided with the acceptance from UPSC to appear in the examination by issuing them the admit card on its official site. Admit card is a mandatory document; Admit card for the examination is actually the gate pass which authorizes the entry of the candidates into the examination centre. Without admit card candidates will be banned from making their entry to the examination centre. So candidates are advised to keep their IES admit Card safely with them before they step out the form they are home to the examination centre.
UPSC will generate the Admit Cards only for those candidates who have completed the application process completely and on or before the deadline. Check the details mentioned on the admit card carefully, and then take out a printed copy of it.
How to download Admit Card
- UPSC release the admit cards are generally issued 2 or 3 weeks before the examination is going to be commenced.
- Firstly, candidates can go to the official site that is ‘www.upsc.gov.in’.
- When you open the link, two boxes will appear on the screen where the registration number will be filled in one of the box and date of birth will be filled in the other.
- Then click on submit button, after submitting they will have the link to download their admit card.
- Candidates can take the printout of the admit card and save the soft copy in the computer for future reference.
IES Admit Card
|IES Admit Card 2019||Coming soon|
|IES 2019 Exam date||06 Jan 2019|
IES Admit Card 2019 carry the details
Candidate must check the admit card carefully, if the below-mentioned details are present on your Admit Card or not.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Roll Number
- Exam Date, Venue, and Timings
- Date of Birth
- Address of Candidate