UPSC Indian Engineering Services Apply Online
IES Application Form 2019
[su_quote] IES apply online 2019, IES 2019 apply online, IES 2019 application form, IES online application, IES form 2019, IES registration 2019, ESE 2019 application form, IES 2019 registration, ESE application form 2019, IES 2019 online application, IES exam form, IES 2019 form, ESE 2019 apply online [/su_quote]
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released IES Application Form 2019 notification on September 2018. The commission has announced a total of 588 vacancies for various departments under Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics and Telecommunication engineering disciplines. The application form has been released online and aspirants can submit their applications through the same mode. The Application Form will be available at the official website where the candidates can download it. The candidate can fill the IES application form as per requirements with all the details. They should scan their recent photograph and signature and upload them. The system of online application creates a unique registration number for each applicant. The candidates are also required to pay the application fees at any branch of SBI after taking the print out of the challan.
IES 2019 Application Form Submission Date
The online application has started in September 2018. Candidates are required to apply Online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
IES 2019 Application Form Last Date
The Last date for submission of online applications will start from the last week of October 2018, after which the link will be disabled.
Eligible Engineering Stream for Services/ Posts are under the following categories: ‐
- (I) Civil Engineering.
- (II) Mechanical Engineering.
- (III) Electrical Engineering.
- (IV) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
4. Number of Vacancies
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 440 including 17 PH (LDCP-12 & HI-05) vacancies. The number of vacancies is liable to alteration.
- For the department allocation: Click Here.
- Click here to know the details about the eligibility conditions of the ESE/IES exam (Age and Minimum Educational Qualification ).
- No fee for Female/SC/ST students (Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee)
- Other students are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/‐ (Rupees Two hundred only)
Payment is either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Note: 1 Applicants who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in-slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash” date; mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 24.03.2018 i.e. one day before the date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay‐in‐slip before it is de‐activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay‐in‐slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 23.59 hours of 25.03.2018.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The online application has started from 27 September 2018. Candidates are required to apply Online. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.
Note: All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment, should apply online directly to the Commission.
Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form
1. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
2. Online submission of application can only be made at website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available on the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.3. Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.
3. Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.4. Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
4. Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
5. The filling of online application contains two parts.
1. In Part I registration, the candidate will have to fill in basic information. On submission of details, the candidate will be prompted to check the details and make a correction, if any, in the application.
2. Part-II Registration consists of following Stages. filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination center, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to the declaration.
6. Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from September 2018 to October 2018 and applicants making forced entry outside the above timings will be treated as invalid.
Candidate must press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
7. When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a printout of the page. The application is incomplete without payment, selection of center, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
8. The scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140-pixel height by 110-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
9. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110-pixel height by 140-pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
10. Candidates can pay the application fee online through SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
11. To pay the fee in cash, the candidate should take a printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. The candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 25-10-2018 i.e. one day before the closing date. however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
12. Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly during submission of online form.
13. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 13 to 15.
14. On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent to your registered email id. In case email is not received by you please check/ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
15. Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which is applicable to PH candidates and is required to pay the fee if not exempted under the rules.
UPSC Indian Engineering Services Apply Online