Special Books for IES 2017
UPSC Indian Engineering Services Apply Online
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
1. Starting DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
- Online application will start from 28 September 2016. Candidates are required to apply Online only by clicking here or using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the below page.. IES Exam – How to Apply IES | Ignited Engineers
2. LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS :
- The Last date for submission of on-line applications has been extended upto 3rd November, 2016 (in placed of 26.10.2016) till 18.00 Hrs, after which the link will be disabled. For Other IES important dates, Click Here.
Note: Those Candidates, whose Bank Challan Expiry date is showing as 26.10.2016 for Engineering Services (Preliminary / Stage I) Examination-2017, may please kindly Re-Download their Bank Challan to avoid any difficulty in submitting their fee in SBI branches.
3. Eligible Engineering Stream for Services/ Posts are under the following categories:‐
- (I) Civil Engineering.
(II) Mechanical Engineering.
(III) Electrical Engineering.
(IV) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
4. Number of Vacancies
- The number of vacancies to be filled on the results of the examination is expected to be approximately 440 including 17 PH (LDCP-12 & HI-05) vacancies. The number of vacancies is liable to alteration.
- For department allocation Click Here.
- For the eligibility conditions of ESE/IES exam (Age and Minimum Educational Qualification ) Click Here.
- No fee for Female/SC/ST students (Female/SC/ST/ PH who are exempted from payment of fee)
- Other students are required to pay a fee of Rs.200/‐ (Rupees Two hundred only)
Payment is either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit card.
Note : 1 Applicants who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay‐in slip during Part‐II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash”mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 24.03.2016 i.e. one day before the closing date ; however, applicants who have generated their Pay‐in‐slip before it is de‐activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay‐in‐slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 23.59 hours of 25.03.2016.
7. HOW TO APPLY:
- Online application will start from 28 September 2016. Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.UPSC online.nic.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are avail‐ able on the above mentioned website.
Note : All candidates, whether already in Government Service, or in Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment, should apply online direct to the Commission.
8. Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
- Online submission of application can only be made at website www.upsconline.nic.in. Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign.
- Candidates may please note that changes are not allowed in the online application, once it is submitted.
- Online Application Form is available in English and in Hindi Language but it can only be filled in English Language.
- The filling of online application contains two parts.
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Part-II Registration consists of following Stages.
filling up Payment details (except for fee exempted candidates), selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph and Signature and agreeing to declaration.
- Registration of Part-I & Part-II will be treated as valid from 12-00 noon of 28-09-2016 to 18-00 hrs of 26-10-2016 and applicants making force entry outside the above timings will be treated as invaild.
Candidate must press “I agree” button after he /she finds that information supplied by him /her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less than 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online through SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of generation of challan. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 25-10-2016 i.e. one day before the closing date. however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly during submission of online form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 13 to 15.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates with less than 40% disability will not be considered for any relaxation which are applicable to PH candidates and are required to pay fee if not exempted under the rules.
UPSC Online Application 2017- How to Apply IES Exam 2017, apply ies , cds apply online , ies apply online , upsc ies apply online , scra apply online , apply abroad , ies exam apply online , how to apply for ies , apply for ies , how to apply for ies exam , indian engineering services apply online , how to apply ies , ies 2017 apply online , how to apply ies exam , can it engineers apply for ies , upsc ies 2017 apply online , apply for ies exam 2017 , apply for ies 2017 , apply online for ies 2017 , ies exam 2017 apply online , apply ies 2017 , apply for ies 2017 online , ies online apply 2017 , ies exam 2017 apply online , ies 2017 apply , ies 2017 online apply , how to apply ies exam 2017 , how to apply for ies 2017 , upsc exam 2017 apply online , engineering services examination 2017 apply online , ies apply online 2017 ,