ADMIT CARD FOR JEE (Main) – 2017
All of the candidates who have submitted the online application and paid the examination fee until last date will be allowed to appear in JEE Main exam. The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her fulfilling the eligibility conditions. The JEE Main admit card download from JEE (Main) website from second week March 2017 onwards. The applicants are recommended to download their admit cards from JEE (Main) website only.
JEE Main Admit Card Download
Before the downloading the admit card, the applicants are required to provide their roll no. and board information of class 12th / equivalent qualifying examination on the JEE (Main) website.
- 1. Previous years pass outs candidate ought to affirm their roll no. and board information of class 12th /equivalent qualifying exam.
- 2 The candidates appearing in class 12th Exam or improvement exam in 2017 need not to enter any roll number. At the time of downloading admit card of JEE (Main) they will have to enter only the roll number of class 12th.
Please check the Admit Card cautiously for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Name of Test Center, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, talk to JEE (Main) Secretariat straight away for necessary action. A call center may also be functional on all working days from 8.00 AM to 8.00 PM for general facilitation. The phone numbers of the call centre are available on the original website of JEE (Main).
The candidates are advised to also bring with them a copy of document (as per following applicable criteria) on the day of their JEE (Main) – 2017 and submit the same to the invigilator at the examination centre. The Candidates have to write their Roll No. of JEE (Main) Exam on the copy of the document being submitted in support of class 12th/Qualifying examination.
Document required to submitted to the invigilator at the Exam Centre
- Copy of their Final mark sheet/ marks statement of Class 12th /Qualifying Examination of year 2015 or 2016. Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for improvement of performance in Class 12th /Qualifying Examination 2017.
- Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2015 or 2016, and have opted for improvement of performance in 2017 in all subjects.
|Sl. No.||Candidates Applicable Criteria||Copy of Document required to submitted to the invigilator at the Centre after writing JEE Main Roll No. on it.|
|1||Candidates, who qualified in class 12th / qualifying Examination in 2015 or 2016, and have not opted for improvement of performance in 2017.|
|2||Candidates, who are appearing in class 12th / qualifying examination in 2017.||Copy of their Admit card/Hall ticket for class 12th/Qualifying Examination 2017.|
Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual and electronics devices such as Calculators, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required under point no. 5 of para 7.1 inside the Examination Room/Hall.
The computer based exam can be carried out as according to the following Instructions.
- 1. The test will begin precisely at the time mentioned in the Admit Card and an assertion to this impact will be made with the aid of the invigilator.
- 2. The test will be of 3 hrs duration
- 3. The test paper may be consisting questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and all questions will have equal weightage.
- 4. There may be 3 parts in the question paper which include Physics, Chemistry and mathematics having identical weightage.
- 5. Every question is allotted 4 marks for the correct answer.
- ♦ one mark i.e. ¼ (one fourth) marks can be deducted for indicating incorrect response of every question.
- ♦ No deduction from the total score will be made if no reaction is indicated for a question.
- 6. There is best one correct reaction for each question out of 4 responses given.
- 7. All calculations/writing are to be done only in the rough sheet provided on the centre. On of completion of the test, applicants ought to submit the hard sheets to the invigilator.
- 8. The candidates must sign on the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place.
JEE Main Admit Card Download, JEE Main Admit Card Download, JEE Main Admit Card Download