Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) which is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company ‘A’ PSU under the Ministry of Defence, is to recruit Executive Trainees of following disciplines.
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed education, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Vacancy: Executive Trainees in the following disciplines:
- Electrical Engineering: Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering: Mechanical Engineering/ Mechanical & Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical & Production Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Production Engineering & Management/ Production & Industrial Engineering.
Full-Time degree in Engineering in relevant discipline with minimum First Class or 60% Marks or equivalent CGPA from Institute recognized by AICTE/a recognized University Or Deemed University .
Maximum age as on 01.02.2016
- General Candidates : Maximum 26 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 29 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 31 years
Age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC & PWD shall be as per the Central Government Guidelines.
- Pay Scales = 16,400- 40,500
- *CTC per annum (Approx) is mimimum 5.98 Lakh and maximum 14.77 Lakhs
• On the basis of GATE 2016 score, the candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 30/12/2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 01/02/2016
How to Apply?
Candidates should have their GATE 2016 Registration Number for applying to MDL. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2016 admit card. Eligible candidates may apply online.
For the Complete list of PSUs recruiting through GATE 2016 Click here
|IES 2017 Detail Information and Guidance||GATE 2017 Detail Information and Guidance||PSUs 2017 Detail Information and Guidance|