Public Sector Undertaking/ Public Sector Enterprises/ PSUs Companies
Over the last couple of years, GATE score and marks is also being utilized among the important eligibility conditions for recruitment in government organizations such as National/State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) in India.
The numerous number of PSUs receiving GATE marks and score is likely to keep increasing over time as GATE exam not only offers a good indication of the specialized technical ability and basic standardization of aptitude of students but also offers a huge and highly competitive candidate pool for selection. Presently around 40 PSUs have verified their involvement in taking GATE score results for recruitment and there can be an increased fascination with Government careers/jobs among students anticipated to uncertainty in US market.
As the GATE 2017 released notification about exam date, the PSUs stated their application for students to apply. Some of the PSUs will announced their application after the declaration of admit card of GATE 2017. Many PSUs is likely to start application from December to January. As the GATE 2016 exam results are also declared, the applicants may have heaved a sigh of alleviation. The candidates who qualified with an excellent GATE Score would possibly want to apply for the PSUs but don’t have any idea on a way to apply for the PSUs. Maximum of the PSUs remaining date for submitting the application form turned into over but there are pretty some which still have the date to use. But, to make it less difficult, the applicants who’re inquisitive about applying for the PSUs via GATE 2016 and GATE 2017 can observe here. We have provided important information regarding PSUs eligibility, age eligibility, starting date and last date of online application. We’ve got provided the hyperlinks of the PSUs that have the date to apply via GATE.
|PSUs 2017 Detail Information and Guidance|
WHAT ARE PSUs?
A state-owned enterprise in India is called a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) or a public sector enterprise. These companies are owned by the union government of India, or one of the many state or territorial governments, or both. The company stock needs to be majority-owned by the government to be a PSU.
In 2010, the government established the higher Maharatna category, which raises a company’s investment ceiling from Rs. 1,000 crore to Rs. 5,000 crore. The Maharatna firms can now decide on investments of up to 15 per cent of their net worth in a project while the Navaratna companies could invest up to Rs 1,000 crore without explicit government approval. Two categories of “Miniratnas” afford less extensive financial autonomy.
list of public limited companies in India / Public Sector Undertaking (PSU)
List of Maharatna
- Coal India Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL).
- NTPC Ltd.
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL).
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals.
List of Navratna
- Engineers India Ltd.
- Bharat Electronics Ltd.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
- Hindustan Aeronautics
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Ltd.
- National Aluminium Company Ltd.
- National Mineral Development Corporation
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation
- Oil India
- Power Finance Corporation
- Container Corporation of India
- National Buildings Construction Corporation
- Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd. VIZAG STEEL
- Rural Electrification Corporation
- Shipping Corporation of India
List of Miniratna-I
- Airports Authority of India
- Antrix Corporation
- Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
- Bharat Coking Coal Ltd.
- Bharat Dynamics Ltd.
- BEML Ltd.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
- Bridge & Roof Company (India) Ltd.
- Central Warehousing Corporation
- Central Coalfields Ltd.
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- Dredging Corporation of India
- Kamarajar Port Ltd.
- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd.
- Goa Shipyard Ltd.
- Hindustan Copper Ltd.
- HLL Lifecare Ltd.
- Hindustan Newsprint Ltd.
- Hindustan Paper Corporation
- Housing & Urban Development Corporation
- India Tourism Development Corporation
- India Trade Promotion Organisation
- Indian Rare Earths Ltd.
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation
- Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Limited (IREDA)
- IRCON International Ltd.
- KIOCL Ltd.
- Mazagaon Dock Ltd.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd.
- Manganese Ore (India) Ltd.
- Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemical Ltd.
- Mishra Dhatu Nigam Ltd.
- MMTC Ltd.
- MSTC Ltd.
- National Fertilizers Ltd.
- National Seeds Corporation
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
- Northern Coalfields Ltd.
- North Eastern Electric Power Corporation
- Numaligarh Refinery Ltd.
- ONGC Videsh Ltd.
- Pawan Hans Helicopters Ltd.
- Projects & Development India Ltd.
- Railtel Corporation of India
- Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd.
- Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd.
- RITES Ltd.
- SJVN Ltd.
- Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India
- South Eastern Coalfields Ltd.
- State Trading Corporation of India
- Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.
- THDC India Ltd.
- Western Coalfields Ltd.
- WAPCOS Ltd.
List of Miniratna-II
- Bharat Pumps & Compressors
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India
- Central Mine Planning and Design Institute
- Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd.
- Educational Consultants India
- Engineering Projects (India) Ltd.
- FCI Aravali Gypsum and Minerals (India) Limited
- Ferro Scrap Nigam Ltd.
- HMT (International) Ltd.
- HSCC (India) Ltd.
- Indian Medicines & Pharmaceuticals Corporation Limited
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd.
- National Film Development Corporation of India
- National Small Industries Corporation
- PEC Ltd.
- Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Ltd.