PSU Age Criteria 2017 – PSU Age Limit
Lower and upper age limit is different for each PSU. Most of the PSU has age limit from 25 to 27 year for general and Age relaxation is applicable for up to 3 years for OBC (NCL), 5 years for SC/ ST and 10 years for PwD candidates as per Govt. rules.
“Psu age limit, age limit for psu jobs, ntpc age limit, age limit for ntpc, age limit for psu jobs in india, PSUs age limit for obc”
Here are some examples of PSU having different age criteria:
- 25 year upper age limits: Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL), Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL).
- 26 year upper age limits: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd(IOCL), Mazagon Dock Limited(MDSL).
- 27 year upper age limits: Central-Electronics-Limited, BHEL, AAI.
- 28 year upper age limits: PGCIL and GAIL.
- 30 year upper age limits: NHPC
Click here for Eligibility of PSUs 2016