IOCL recruitment through GATE 2016
car quotes, mesothelioma, saries,women dress shoes, dating sites, health insurance, online colleges, health, criminal law
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) Empowered with ‘Maharatna’ status are looking for energetic and dedicated Graduate Engineers (Indian Nationals only) for recruitment as Engineers/Officers. Recruitment in all the Engineering disciplines will be through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2016.
The eligibility criteria regarding prescribed education, age and other eligibility criteria and application procedure is mentioned below:
Vacancy: Graduate Engineers in Engineering Disciplines
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction/Environmental/Transportation etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/Automobile/Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engg & Technology, Mining & Machinery, Marine Engineering etc.)
- Computer Science & Information Technology (excluding Information & Communications Technology)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/Telecommunication Engineering/Power Engineering etc.)
- Electronics & Communications Engineering (including Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering but excluding Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Instrumentation Engineering (including Electronics & Instrumentation engineering but excluding Electronics & Communication Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Including Mineral/ Material Sciences)
- Petroleum Engineering (excluding Petroleum Refining and Petrochemical Engg., Petrochemical Engg)
- Polymer Science and Engineering (including Polymer Science & Engineering/ Petro-chemical Engineering/ Plastic Technology but excluding Oil/Paint/Surfactant/ Ceramics and Rubber Technology).
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Oil/ Paint Technology/Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelor‟s degree in engineering/technology (full time regular courses only) in the above mentioned disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
Percentage of Marks:
Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non- Creamy Layer/NCL) categories should have secured minimum 65% marks in the qualifying degree examination.
The applicable minimum percentage of marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates is 55%.
Age as on 1.6.2016
- General Candidates : Maximum 26 years
- OBC (Non Creamy layer) : Maximum 29 years
- SC/ST: Maximum 31 years
Age relaxation for PWDs are as per the Presidential Directives.
- Engineers/ Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 24,900/-per month.
- The CTC will be about Rs 11.25 lakhs per annum inclusive of performance related pay (PRP).
•On the basis of GATE-2016 score, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of:
1. Group Discussion (GD) & Group Task (GT)
2. Personal Interview (PI) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-01-2016.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2016.
How to Apply?
Candidates should have their GATE 2016 Registration Number for applying to IOCL. The registration number will appear on the GATE-2016 admit card. Eligible candidates may apply online.
Click here to Apply Online.
Click here for Recruitment Advt.
For the Complete list of PSUs recruiting through GATE 2016 Click here